Rogue Gymnastic Wood Rings
|Product Weight||4 lbs.|
|Material Type||Heavy Duty Black Nylon|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|3 Ships Free||No|
Rogue Gymnastic Wood Rings
Rogue's Wood Gymnastic Rings offer athletes a texture, grip, and light feel thoroughly distinct from that of steel or plastic rings. Manufactured in Ohio, these rings hark back to the classic American wood gym rings of the past, while still integrating easily into any modern home gym or strength training facility.
Each set of wooden rings comes with Rogue’s heavy-duty black nylon ring straps and buckle system, enabling quick, easy adjustments. Hang the ring straps from a crossmember in your gym or venture outdoors to use a swingset or stable tree branch as a foundation. Adaptability, portability, and reliability all help set Rogue Gymnastic Wood Rings apart.
Used in the last three CrossFit Games, Rogue Wood Rings are built to handle Olympic caliber ring dips, muscle-ups, back levers, front levers, pull-ups, scarecrows, ring push ups, ring rows, skin the cats, ice cream makers, and anything else you can throw at them.
- Made in Columbus, OH, USA
- Sold in sets of 2
- Diameter: 1.25” standard or optional 1.11” FIG spec ring for athletes with smaller hands (FIG = International Gymnastics Federation)
- Firm grip with or without chalk
- Includes (2) 1.5” Heavy Duty Black Nylon Straps with Buckle*
- 16' Strap features VELCRO® brand fasteners to keep excess strap in one place
Rogue Wood Rings are designed for indoor or outdoor use when weather permits. Wood rings should never be stored outdoors or used in the rain. This wood item carries a 2 year warranty. Ring Straps are a consumable product and carry a 1 year warranty.
*Ring straps also available in desert tan and ranger green.
Excellent ++Review by Ira
LOVE THEMReview by Goose
Great RingsReview by Brad Chase
The thickness on these definitely helps me with grip, I like it a lot better, but I do have bigger hands.
When you chalk up, these rings seem to have better grip.
QualityReview by shawn
thanks again rogue!
QualityReview by Vil
OutstandingReview by Igor
good stuffReview by BOB
IncredibleReview by MattG
great quality!!!Review by D. L.
Best ProductReview by Laddts
Other Customers Also Viewed
Product Safety Information
At Rogue we want to make sure that we deploy the safest products possible and provide our users with the best safety protocols we have available. Gymnastic ring straps are wear and tear items so inspection and disposal are imperative. We would like to offer the following safety protocols:
Pre Rigging Inspection:
1) All rigging must be checked prior to each use - Not doing these safety checks can lead to serious bodily injury or death
- Check for frayed strap material or visible abrasion, such as fused fibers or cut strands
- Check to make sure that buckle sets firmly on strap and there is no visible damage to the springs or excessively worn teeth in mechanism
- Check all stitching points for frayed or broken stitching. Look for discolorations, “glazed” sections, or stiff sections
- Do not leave straps in direct sunlight, exposed to weather, and always store straps in a clean and dry environment
2) All anchoring points for rigging must not have an abrasive surface or edge - Not doing these safety checks can lead to serious bodily injury or death
- Make sure the surface you are putting the strap over or through is smooth - if the surface is abrasive it will break the straps
- Make sure the contact point for the strap is a large surface with radius – avoid shearing surfaces and sharp edges
- Make sure the anchoring point is strong enough to support both static and dynamic loads
3) Make sure you are rigging the competition ring straps per the instructions
4) Do not use gymnastic straps or rings for purposes not intended for. Straps should ONLY be anchored to or through an appropriate anchoring point.
Gymnastic ring straps are wear and tear items, they must be inspected the same way any other rigging equipment would be done.
WARNING: some aspects of ring and gymnastic training are potentially hazardous and dangerous. Anyone using Rogue’s equipment is personally responsible for learning proper techniques and exercising sound judgment, and assumes and accepts full and complete responsibility for any and all damages, injury of any kind, or death which may result from the use of any equipment purchased from Rogue. There is no substitute for personal instruction by a qualified coach or trainer. Train hard, not foolhardy.