RML-390BT Monster Lite Bolt Together Power Rack
Affordable Shipping, Easy Assembly, No Limitations
The RML-390BT is the bolt-together version of Rogue's Monster Lite RML-3 Power Rack. Like the standard model, this unit is manufactured in Columbus, Ohio, and updates a classic Westside power cage design with 3x3" 11-gauge steel. The bolt-together unit may allow for the easier transport of individual components and some additional custom assembly options.
Creating just a 34” x 53” footprint, the RML-390BT is an all-in-one power rack that can improve the efficiency of a small garage gym or major weight training center. With 5/8” hardware and Westside hole spacing, it also provides an appealing middle ground between the Rogue Monster and Rogue Infinity Series power racks. Easy to set-up and install out the box, this rack comes standard with a pair of Monster Lite J-cups, a pin/pipe safety set, four band pegs, and a 43” Fat/Skinny Pull-Up Bar.
RML-390BT Monster Lite Bolt-Together Power Rack Specifications:
- Made in Columbus, OH, USA
- Uprights: 90” tall, 3x3” 11-Gauge Steel
- 5/8” Bolts and Fasteners
- West Side Hole Spacing: 1” through bench and clean pull zone, 2” spacing above and below
- (1) Pair of Monster Lite J-Cups with UHMW plastic inserts
- (1) Set of Pin/Pipe Safeties for Squats, Bench & Rack Pulls from any height
- (4) Band Pegs for additional resistance workouts
- (1) 43” Fat/Skinny Pull-Up Bar
- Important: Unit Must Be Bolted to Floor
Related Products: Rogue R-3 Bolt Together Power Rack | RM-3 Bolt Together Monster Rack