Big Ass Garage Light
Manufactured in Lexington, Kentucky, from quality anodized aluminum, the Big Ass Garage Light is the ultimate, wide-span, energy-efficient lighting fixture for your garage gym, workshop, or larger training facility. This 45” long LED unit is as powerful as it is durable, producing 12,000 lumens at a remarkably efficient 65W. That light output is comparable to that of about 15 separate 60W incandescent bulbs.
Better still, the Big Ass Garage Light requires no bulb changing, no warm-up time, and it’s pre-wired for quick, easy installation, with three convenient light module angles (45, 90 or 180 degrees) to shed light exactly where you need it. Customers can also opt to include an occupancy motion sensor with their Garage Light, which can turn the light on and off automatically and/or be controlled via Bluetooth on your smartphone.
If you’re training in dim light and still paying exorbitant energy bills, this is your problem solver, backed by a 10-year manufacturer warranty.
- Made in the USA
- Lightweight & Pre-wired for easy installation via Junction Box / Flush Mount
- Construction: Extruded aluminum housing and heatsink
- 12,000 Lumen LED lighting at efficient 65W
- 15x the power of 60-watt bulb
- Thermodynamic build dissipates heat for long LED life
- Optional motion sensor for convenient, efficient operation
- Rotatable light module directs light to the angle you need
- 4,000K or 5,000K color temperature options
- No warmup needed, regardless of weather
- Works in damp or dry indoor conditions
- Includes 10’ power chord and S-hook mounting hardware
- Lifespan of 150,000+ hours backed by 10-year manufacturer warranty
- This product has a lead time of 10 days for production
See More Big Ass Fans and Lights Available from Rogue