The Freeze Sleeve - Cold Therapy Compression
The patent-pending Freeze Sleeve is an innovative, American-made product that converts a modern compression sleeve into a clean and convenient cold therapy device. Designed for both men and women, the Freeze Sleeve comes in six sizes, and can be used for 360 degrees of compression coverage on different areas of both the arms and legs.
For athletes who’ve struggled with the mess and annoyance of traditional ice bags and wraps, the Freeze Sleeve offers a simpler, more effective, and more comfortable alternative. Simply store the sleeve in your freezer (minimum two hours, no maximum), then—after a workout—slip it over the desired treatment area for 20 minutes of cold therapy. There’s no need to prepare an ice pack or fidget with its placement. The Freeze Sleeve naturally contours to your body, allows a full range of motion, and won’t burn or damage your skin. It’s even formulated with an anti-microbial gel to prevent odors.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in the USA
- Compression Fabric Sleeve with Specially Formulated Anti-Microbial Gel
- 100% Leak Proof
- Flexible Up to -20 Degrees F
- Store in freezer a minimum of 2 hours before use
- Can Help Relieve Joint and Muscular Discomfort in Knees, Elbows, Ankles
- Color: Black
- Important: Do not let the Freeze Sleeve get wet! The gel will absorb water and swell. If your sleeve becomes damp, place it on a flat, dry surface and allow to fully air dry. Do not use wet towels under your FREEZE SLEEVE.
||8" - 10” (20CM - 26CM)
||10" - 13” (26CM - 33CM)
||13" - 16” (33CM - 41CM)
||16" - 20” (41CM - 51CM)
||20" - 24” (51CM - 61CM)
||25" - 30” (63CM - 75CM)
Important Notes on Size Selection: The Freeze Sleeve should fit snugly over your knee, elbow or ankle. For the best fit, when choosing your size, measure the circumference just above your knee or elbow. On your ankle, measure the circumference from the back of your heel to the front of your ankle. If you are in between sizes, it is recommended that you order the larger size to ensure a comfortable fit.