Jacobs Ladder - The Stairway GTL
The Stairway™ GTL features the same dimensions and construction as the standard Stairway, but without the inclusion or need of a waist belt. Instead, the machine uses a proprietary closed loop speed control, allowing the athlete to select their pace via the display. Simple up/down buttons control the speed, and the Stairway GTL knows your weight so it can adjust the workout to your body.
Like the standard Stairway and the Jacobs Ladder cardio machine, the GTL is uniquely space-efficient and versatile compared to other commercial stair climbers. It’s plug-free, so you don’t need to place it near a wall, and the ceiling height requirement is only 8.5 feet. The machine’s narrow 30.5” width also makes it easier to maneuver through doorways, while its initial step-height of 10” makes for no-nonsense stopping and starting.
The Stairway GTL is quality-built with a welded tubular steel frame, powder-coated steel tube handles, steel steps with polyvinyl treads, and an ABS plastic case. The convenient digital readout includes Elapsed Time, Steps Climbed, Rate (Steps/Min), Calories Burned, and Heart Rate (wireless).
For the same machine with traditional waist belt, see The Stairway.
- Self-Paced, Self-Powered Stair Climber Machine
- No Waist Belt Required
- Closed Loop Speed Control in Display
- Dimensions: 30.5” W x 54” L x 75.5” H
- Weight: 300 LBS
- Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
- Stairs: Steel with Polyvinyl Tread
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Handle: Powder-coated Steel Tube
- Required Ceiling Height: 8.5 Feet
- Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Steps Climbed, Rate (Steps/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (wireless)
- Warranty: 4 Years Parts / 1 Year Labor
- Applications: Functional Exercise for Rehabilitation, Circuit Training, Personal Training, High-Intensity Intervals and Endurance Training
- Some assembly required
See More: Endurance Machines Available from Rogue