Onnit Grass Fed Whey Protein
Onnit’s Whey Protein is sourced from the milk of grass-fed, humanely treated New Zealand dairy cows, and contains no GMOs, lactose, gluten or sugar. The result is a supplement that’s easier to digest as part of a post-workout shake.
Since it’s a Whey Protein Isolate (rather than concentrate), Onnit’s formula also has the fat and carbs from its milk filtered out, delivering a purer form of whey, with straight protein to help build muscle. The leucine in the whey protein isolate reaches your muscles more efficiently, as well, resulting in faster recovery between workout sessions.
Onnit Grass Fed Whey Protein contains 20 grams of protein per serving, and is available here in two great flavors: Mexican Chocolate and Vanilla.
Important: If you’re pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition / on medications, consult a medical doctor before taking any nutritional supplements. Keep out of reach of children.
- Whey Protein Isolate Supplement
- Sourced from Grass Fed Dairy Cows in New Zealand
- No GMOs, Sugar, Soy or Gluten
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (26g) - mix with at least 8 oz. of water or other beverage
- Bottle Size: 30.7 oz. (approx. 30 servings)
- Flavor Options: Mexican Chocolate or Vanilla
See More Protein Supplements Available from Rogue