OSO CM-1 Metal Collars
The OSO CM-1 Metal Collar introduces some innovative new engineering elements inspired by customer feedback and advances in precision technology. This includes rubberized interior plugs for a superior hold on the bar, an updated handle, and a fresh new design made from OSO’s top-grade 6061 Billet Aluminum. The CM-1’s cam locking clamp mechanism secures the collar in place for consistent stability and peace-of-mind through even the most intense weightlifting regimen.
OSO CM-1 Metal Collars are sold in pairs and sized to fit all standard 50mm Olympic barbell sleeves. A budget-friendly polymer version of this design is also available separately.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Sold in Pairs
- Made in the USA
- Designed to be used on 50mm Olympic Bar Sleeves
- 6061 Billet Aircraft Grade Aluminum construction
- Weight: approx. 1 LB per pair
- NEW Rubberized interior plugs for a tight hold on the bar (see instructions for use below)
- NEW Handle design
- Cam Locking clamp mechanism for lock-down stability
Instructions for Inserting Plugs
- Step 1 – Align plug so that it sits evenly atop the slot that it will be pressed into
- Step 2 – Gently push with both thumbs, alternating from the top to the bottom, and repeat. This will slowly work the plug into position in a small amount at a time. (If you try to force the plug in, it will tend to stick, and will then require more effort than necessary. It may help to get the sides of the plugs wet so that they slip in more easily)
- Step 3 – Once the plugs are in place, it may take a couple of clamping cycles on the bar to get them completely seated. This entire process should only take a few minutes for each collar
The standard rubber plugs included with these OSO collars are gray, but customers can opt to add a 4-pack of extra rubber plugs to their order in any one of a dozen additional colors. Check them out here.
See Also: The exclusive Rogue OSO Barbell Collar
Rogue fitness will warranty this product from defects in material, functionality and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase of the product of the product. The warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product for so long as the original purchaser owns the product, and is non-transferable. Warranty may be voided for any product which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Any specific issues regarding a Rogue product with which a customer is not satisfied will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.Note: Rogue will continue to honor warranties on products purchased directly from OSO prior to Rogue's acquisition of OSO Barbell Collars on these same terms and conditions.