Rogue Grip Trainer
Co-developed with our resident strongman and grip expert Steve Slater, the Rogue Grip Trainer is a fully-adjustable resistance tool designed for use with an existing Monster Lite Series rack/rig.* The attachment is manufactured in Columbus, Ohio, from 3x3” 11-gauge steel, and it mounts to an ML upright in a pin-and-clasp style, much like a J-cup. The gripper features a 42" (overall) long nylon webbing strap with slots sewn every 2" to allow for different height adjustments. Two carabiners are included standard for quickly connecting the strap to a kettlebell, plate, or other weighted medium. By adding an optional loading pin to your order, you can easily use any increment of standard bumper or Olympic plate as your chosen weight.
* For owners of an Infinity Series rack/rig, we do offer an Infinity-to-Monster-Lite Retrofit Kit (at an additional cost) that will enable you to use the Grip Trainer.
How It Works
The Rogue Grip Trainer is designed with a slide mechanism consisting of two parallel steel prongs and two powder-coated grip bars (compatible Rogue Shorty Bands are also available for separate purchase). These elements combine with the attached weight source to create a dynamic, customizable resistance system—great for developing superior, lasting grip strength. Simply position your thumb and the bottom of your palms on the front stationary bar (1" diameter), and pull the 3/4" diameter slider bar toward you with your fingers in a squeezing motion. Both the sliding mechanism and the strap’s roller assembly feature quality brass bushings to ensure smooth, consistent movements.
- Made in Columbus, OH, USA
- Designed exclusively for use with Rogue Monster Lite Series rigs and racks, or Infinity Series with use of Retro Fit Kit
- 3x3” 11-gauge steel construction
- Weight: 30.75lbs
- Length: 20" (from upright when mounted)
- Width: 16.25" (depth)
- 42” Nylon Webbing Strap with slots spaced 2” for height adjustments (after install, strap hangs 34” below the unit)
- (2) Carabiners included standard
- (4) bushings in slide mechanism, (2) bushings in strap roller assembly for smooth motion
See More: Grip Strength Gear Available from Rogue