Rogue Westside Bench 2.0
Available to order with either a 12" wide standard pad or 14.5" Thompson Fat Pad™, the fully updated Westside Bench is a heavy-duty juggernaut inspired by Westside Barbell’s original designs. This 1000+LB weight capacity bench is manufactured in Columbus, Ohio with US steel, from 2x3" 11-Gauge, and now features a double-reinforced 7-gauge steel spine running underneath the pad—delivering maximum back support and reduced flex in the pad itself.
Version 2.0 of the Westside Bench also introduces a new bolt-together design (with 0.625" hardware), meaning the full unit can be sent via parcel rather than freight, saving the customer considerably on shipping costs.
The unit comes standard with Infinity J-cups, a 24” removable pin/pipe safety set, and side panels with laser-cut Rogue branding. There is 1" on-center hole spacing up the front and back of the uprights to allow for maximum height adjustability, meaning the standard 17.5" bench height can be moved up and down by 1" increments to serve a wide variety of athletes. Customers also have the option of adding elevated spotter decks that bolt onto the bench, giving spotters extra leverage and traction in case of a missed lift.
- Made in the USA with US steel
- 2x3" 11-Gauge Uprights with Westside hole spacing
- Total Height: 54.625"
- Bench Height: 17.5” (adjustable up and down by 1" increments)
- 1000+LB weight capacity
- Your choice of either a 12" wide standard bench pad or a 14.5" wide Thompson Fat Pad™ (at additional cost)
- NEW Bolt-Together Design with 0.625" Hardware
- NEW 7-Gauge Reinforced Steel Spine Under Pad
- NEW Laser-Cut Rogue Side Panels
- Infinity J-Cups with UHMW inserts to protect the bar knurl
- 24" Pin/Pipe Safety Set
- 4 Adjustable Band Pegs
- NEW Optional Spotter Decks (at additional cost)
- Color: Black
See More: Benches Available from Rogue