Rogue Wood Jerk Blocks
Fully CNC machined, Rogue’s Ohio-built Wood Jerk Blocks deliver a level of craftsmanship and stability simply not achievable with traditional DIY jerk boxes. Available in four different sizes—15”, 12”, 6”, and 2.25”— each Rogue Jerk Block features 1.5” double-wall construction and interior bracing, along with strategically aligned insets for ultra secure stacking.
Stackable jerk boxes, or jerk blocks, are most often utilized in weight training as a way for athletes to focus on improving their jerk without having to clean the weight to the rack position on each rep. With their combined durability and ease of use, however, Rogue’s various Jerk Block sets provide a wealth of other potential uses: block pulls, clean/snatch from blocks, partial deadlifts, floor presses, step ups, box jumps.
The 2.25" block must be used on the top of the stack when the sets are in use. This will ensure longevity and help prevent damage to the exterior layers of wood.
Rogue Wood Jerk Block Individual Size Specifications:
- 15" Block - 70 lbs - 36"L x 20"W x 15"H
- 12" Block – 61 lbs - 36"L x 20"W x 12"H
- 6" Block - 38 lbs - 36"L x 20"W x 6"H
- 2.25" Block - 25 lbs - 36"L x 20"W x 2.25"H *This size can be used as the top block of a stack only.
- Made in Columbus, OH, USA
- CNC machine cut for perfect fit
- Hand slots included on 15”, 12”, and 6” for easy moving/carrying
- Blocks ship fully assembled