Slater Stone Molds
The most durable Atlas Stone Mold in the strength industry, with a reputation of making excellent competition-grade Atlas Stones with ease.
Available here in 10 size options from 8" to 24" in diameter (an approx. resulting weight range of 23LB to 586LB), these dependable plastic molds are hand-made by experienced strength athlete Steve Slater and his team at Slater’s Hardware in Lancaster, Ohio. For years, Steve consulted with Strongmen, machinists, foundry workers, concrete specialists, contractors, and his own customers to help him perfect a design strong enough to produce as many as 50 clean, quality stones off of one mold.
Slater Molds have been trusted to create the Atlas Stones for the World’s Strongest Man competition, the Arnold Strongman Classic, and many other worldwide strongman/strongwoman events over the years. They’ve also been featured nationally on ESPN and The Today Show.
All Slater Molds come with easy-to-follow instructions, and enable any athlete (from beginners to seasoned pros) to save time and money while the mold does much of the work. Be sure to check out the video below, as Steve Slater walks you through the basics of "How To Make an Atlas Stone."
Please Note: All stone molds with the Slater name are hand-cut, as are the pour holes on each mold. Because of this, not every mold will be identical or perfect. Some molds may have a wavier seam-line than others, and some pour holes may not be perfectly round or might show a small entry mark left by a cutter. Slater guarantees, however, that no mold imperfection will impact the quality of the stones a customer is able to produce. In the unlikely event that it does, customers can contact Slater or Rogue to set the situation right.
- Made in the USA
- Designed and Produced by Steve Slater at Slater Hardware in Lancaster, OH (founded 1946)
- Durable plastic construction, lightweight and portable
- Build up to 50 or more Atlas Stones off one mold
- 10 different size options (8" to 24" diameter, resulting stone weight of 23LB to 586LB)
- Consistently clean, seam-free stones when preparation directions are followed
- Molds have produced stones for many record breaking performances at the highest levels of strongman competition
See More: Slater Strongman Products Available from Rogue