The ultimate in Pre-Cooling, Active Cooling and Post Cooling.
Up to 75% of an athlete’s energy expenditure can go into maintaining proper body temperature. By using the TechNiche Elite Hybrid Cooling Vest to pre-cool the body, more energy will be available for performance during the workout or competition. Active cooling during the event will further improve performance and safety. Post-cooling after strenuous activity has long been shown to reduce swelling and inflammation to speed up recovery time. Using the vest is an easy way to cool off an athlete, even in a remote location.
In addition to performance benefits, keeping an athlete’s core temperature lower during exercise adds a level of safety and can help prevent life threatening heat exhaustion and heat stroke.
The TechNiche Elite Hybrid Cooling Vest combines their TechKewl™ and HyperKewl™ technologies to bring evaporative and phase change cooling together into one unique vest. This is quickly becoming the cooling solution of choice for some of the world's premier athletes.
- Evaporative Cooling HyperKewl™ fabric provides 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking
- Phase Change Cooling Inserts maintain a comfortable 58 degrees F for up to 3 hours
- Comfortable, quilted Nylon outer with HyperKewl™ fabric inner
- Water-repellant Nylon liner and black, poly-cotton elastic trim
- Front zipper with mesh ventilation panels and scoop neck
- Includes one (1) set of Cool Pax™ Phase Change Cooling Military Vest Inserts
How to use:
- Evaporative cooling: Soak garmet in water for 1-3 minutes. Ring out excess water and wear.
- Phase Change: Soak inserts in ice water or freeze until solid. Place inserts in vest and wear.
||32" - 33"
||34" - 35"
||36" - 37"
||38" - 40"
Chest: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the bust. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.