Current Statement on the Status of the 2020 Rogue Invitational (May 15-17)
In the light of the uncertainty caused by COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and its effect on public events in Ohio and around the country, we want to update you all personally on our current plans regarding the second annual Rogue Invitational, scheduled for the weekend of May 15-17 here in Columbus.
The Invitational team is actively monitoring the situation as it changes daily, and will continue to seek the guidance of those in government and the medical community going forward. We are planning our next decision milestone date for April 15th. If, at that time, any changes have to be made in terms of scheduling or spectator attendance policy for the Rogue Invitational, our goal is to give everyone affected plenty of time to adjust or cancel their reservations as needed.
Tickets will be refunded if we have to cancel for any reason.
Ensuring the health and safety of every person involved in this event is and always will be the most important factor in our process, and we thank you for your understanding as we continue to gather and share the latest information.
The Rogue Team