Armaid with White Roller Attachment
Developed by an American sports massage therapist, the Armaid is an innovative DIY tool that brings effective, professional-grade trigger point therapy to anyone suffering from common sports injuries like tendinitis, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, de Quervain’s tenosynovitis, and more.
Leverage is the key to the Armaid’s design, as its targeted, dual-massaging techniques can assist in the relief of lingering muscle tension in the forearm, wrist, hand, elbow, biceps and triceps. Every Armaid is manufactured in the USA, and includes a stabilizing non-skid base, a large arm with a stationary permanent roller to support the treated muscle, and an adjustable small arm that holds the interchangeable trigger therapy roller attachment (this model comes standard with the standard white roller attachment).
Armaid’s 3-Step Recovery Process
- Locate the Sore Muscles: Roll over your arm muscles to identify tender zones and begin the process of trigger point therapy.
- Apply and Maintain Pressure: After identifying a treatment area, place the center ball on the most painful spot and squeeze the handles. You’re now applying pressure on the muscle.
- Stretch Out the Tight Problem Areas: Keep maintaining pressure and begin stretching the muscle. You might be moving your hand if your sore spot is in your forearm. Or, you might be bending your elbow if the sore spot is in your upper arm. This is trigger point therapy.
More on the included White Roller Attachment: This roller is made of three 1" hard plastic balls strung on a flexible rod. You'll use it first for exploratory circular massage in your arm, to locate your trigger points. Then, using the center ball of the roller, you'll apply focused pressure on those trigger points. The white roller is a medium intensity attachment.
Add an Orange Roller to Your Order: At an additional cost, customers can choose to have a maximum-intensity Orange Roller included with their Armaid kit. The Orange Roller is recommended for athletes with above-average muscle mass and deep trigger points. This 2.5" massage ball hones in on targeted zones without exhausting your hands and arms like a traditional lacrosse ball; the Armaid lever does the work.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in the USA of globally sourced materials
- Updated design
- Can provide individual trigger point therapy and lasting recovery for tendinitis and other arm strains
- Lightweight and Portable
- White Roller Attachment included
- Travel bag included
- Color: White
Browse More: Mobility Tools and Massage Rollers Available from Rogue