Bridges SR-2 Speed Rope 2.0
Quality Craftsmanship, Handmade in the USA
This is the Signature speed rope of former U.S. Navy Seal and longtime Rogue athlete Josh Bridges. With six CrossFit Games appearances and three Top 10 finishes to his credit, the 5’5”, 160LB Bridges has inspired a legion of fans with his competitive drive, resiliency, and of course, premium facial hair. The Bridges Edition SR-2 Speed Rope pays homage to both the man and his distinctive style as only Rogue can.
A variation on our standard SR-2 2.0, the Bridges Ballistic Speed Rope is Made in the USA and features a 3/32" adjustable speed cable (light grey coating) and a high-performance, ball-bearing swivel design, allowing the rope to move seamlessly in any direction. The 6.75” tapered handles are constructed from aircraft grade aluminum and come with a unique Olive Drab anodized finish + exclusive etchings of the Josh Bridges “Stache” logo in white. A sandblast textured spindle offers a reliable, knurled grip, and the endcaps come with laser-cut Rogue logos.
For quality construction, blazing speed, smooth spin, and a mean green look, the Bridges SR-2 Speed Rope knows no rivals. Get your double unders up, hit new PRs, then come back and do it again tomorrow.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in America
- Signature Bearing Speed Rope of Josh Bridges
- Bearing Swivel for omnidirectional movement
- Tapered Handle Design: Aircraft Grade Aluminum, Olive Drab Anodized Finish, Textured knurl grip, and etched Bridges “Stache” logo
- Handle Length: 6.75”
- Handle Diameter: 7/8”
- Cable: 120" Coated 3/32" speed cable - Light Grey, Can be cut down / customized to shorter length
- Laser-cut Rogue endcaps
- Recommend use on rubber or non-abrasive surface for best long term performance
See More: Speed Ropes Available from Rogue