Elite Surge 3.0 Speed Rope - Black
Black / Black
The 3rd generation of the ELITE Surge Speed Rope introduces an improved ball bearing design for superior spin efficiency and an updated self-adjusting handle with its own Phillips-head screw/key system for replacing and resizing cables. That means you’ll no longer need to bother with using adjustable screws to customize your rope.
Each precision-made 5” aluminum handle is ultra light (1 oz.) and capable of making 7 revolutions per second. Their relatively thin diameter (0.6”) and soft foam grips enable greater user control as you train and sweat.
The rope’s dual ball bearings help to effectively distribute the axial load applied at the handles, and they’re positioned both above and below the kink-resistant nylon-coated cable, giving the rope a consistent, balanced feel.
Important: The standard nylon-coated cable on the Elite Surge 3.0 Speed Rope should not be used on rough surfaces, as it will wear over time. We recommend using it on a rubberized surface, gym mat, etc.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Bearing Speed Rope - Updated Ball Bearings for less friction, increased durability, and better spin
- Designed by a national champion speed jumper to improve your double under scores
- 3/32” All-Purpose Cable: Nylon-Coated, Kink-Resistant, 10 ft. standard length
- Cable Color: Black
- Machine-Cut Aluminum Handles: 5” long, 0.6” diameter, 1oz (each)
- Handle Color: Black
- Foam Grips for greater control
- NEW Screw/Key System within handle for quick cable adjustments/replacements
- Accepts replacement cable diameters from ultra thin 1.1mm speed cables to 4mm PVC cords.
See More: Speed Ropes Available from Rogue