Hyper Rope Battle Rope
The patent-pending Hyper Rope from Hyperwear replicates many of the same benefits of traditional battle rope training without the need of an anchor and with far less gym space required (about 6 feet vs. the usual 20 feet).
The Hyper Rope is available in two size options: Standard (20 ft. long, 15 LBS) and Elite (25 ft., 19 LBS). Both models feature a weighted flexible metal core, ultra-durable braided polyester exterior, and easy grip ribbed handles. Compared to the bulk and limitations of a standard 50 ft. anchored conditioning rope, this design is conveniently portable, space-efficient, and dynamic—offering a greater variety of potential movements beyond battle rope wave exercises alone. The premium North American construction also makes the rope easier on floors, quieter and clean; with none of the shedding fibers that come from cheaper Poly Dacron styles.
Training with this type of compact undulation rope enables athletes to mobilize every muscle group while developing greater metabolic endurance, core stabilization, and authentic strength.
- Sold Individually
- Patent Pending, Unanchored Battle Rope Design
- Length: 20 feet (Standard) or 25 feet (Elite)
- Weight: 15 LBS (Standard) or 19 LBS (Elite)
- Training Space Footprint: 6’10”
- Weighted Flexible Metal Core
- Soft, Braided 100% Polyester exterior
- Can Perform Battle Rope Exercises with 1 rope rather than 2
- Color: Blue
See More: Conditioning Ropes Available from Rogue