From Hyperice, a leading innovator in portable cold compression garments, comes another must-have addition to any athlete’s pre and post-workout regimen. The HyperSphere is an advanced mobility tool that goes beyond the myofascial release possible with ordinary lacrosse balls or massage balls. While still a compact, easy-to-use self-massager, the 5” diameter HyperSphere is also equipped with three digitally-controlled vibration settings (45, 68, and 92 Hz), along with a textured silicone grip and dense shell for optimal shearing.
During either warm-up or recovery mode, you can choose your desired intensity setting, then use the HyperSphere to work out knots, tightness, or nagging pain in the hips, hamstrings, glutes, and feet, as well as the back and shoulders. This type of intense, focused massage therapy can do wonders for an athlete’s range of motion, circulation, and flexibility. It can also shorten recovery times and reduce the risk of common injuries over the long haul.
- Massage / Mobility Tool for Warmup and/or Recovery
- 3 High-Intensity Core Vibration Settings: 45, 68, or 92 HZ
- 5” Diameter - Light, compact and TSA travel friendly
- Dual exterior: silicone grip + dense shell for optimal shearing
- Rechargeable lithium ion batteries give over 2 hours of use per charge
- HyperSphere AC charger included
- Color: Black