Jacobs Ladder X
Jacobs Ladder X takes everything great about the original Jacobs Ladder cardio machine and introduces several key upgrades. This includes an improved digital dashboard that provides more insight on your workout, from climb rate and total feet climbed to calories burned and workout intensity level. The JLX also now enables athletes to train in FOUR different workout positions, making it easier to customize your training for specific muscle groups or intensity levels.
Jacobs Ladder X Climbing Positions:
- Side Rail - Low intensity climbing
- Stand Up - Traditional stair climbing workout
- Sled Drive - Higher heart rate, upper and lower body core muscle workout
- Hand Over Hand - Highest calorie burn, High intensity upper and lower body workout
Like the original model, the JLX is equally effective as a high intensity interval training tool for competitive athletes and a low-impact cardio machine for safe and practical rehab work. The machine’s 40-degree climbing angle naturally removes much of the direct stress from the lower back, hips, and knees as you train, and because it’s self-powered, your own output determines the pace . . . with no need of a nearby wall outlet.
The 344LB Jacobs Ladder X is quality-built from welded tubular steel with solid maple climbing rungs, making it extremely durable even under regular everyday stress. Cited in a study by the LSU School of Kinesiology as a “scientifically superior workout” to traditional treadmills, the Jacobs Ladder design has been increasingly absorbed into the training programs of professional and collegiate sports teams, police and fire departments, military bases and academies, and countless personal gyms large and small.
- Treadmill-style Ladder Climber Machine
- Frame: Welded Tubular and Laser Cut Steel
- Length: 80.125”
- Width: 30.5” w/o removable cupholders, 37.25” with removable cupholders
- Height: 69.5”
- Weight: 344LBS
- Rungs: 2” Solid Maple with UV Cured Acrylic coating
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Power: Self-Powered
- Ceiling Height Requirement: 8.5 feet
- Digital Readout: Elapsed Time, Calorie Burn, Rate (Ft/Min), Total Feet Climbed, Intensity Level
- Warranty: 4 Years on Parts / 1 Year on Labor
- Applications: Functional Exercise for Rehabilitation, Circuit Training, Personal Training, High-Intensity Intervals and Endurance Training
- Some assembly required
Browse More: Endurance Machines Available from Rogue