Jacobs Ladder is the treadmill-style ladder climber that’s equally effective as a high intensity interval training tool for competitive athletes and low-impact cardio machine for safe and practical rehab work.
The 40-degree climbing angle of Jacobs Ladder naturally removes much of the direct stress from the lower back, hips, and knees as you train, and because it’s self-powered, your own output determines the pace--with no need of a nearby wall outlet. The machine is quality-built from welded tubular steel with solid maple climbing rungs, and the included digital display gives you helpful, immediate readouts on Elapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min), Calorie Burn, and Heart Rate (using chest strap).
Cited in a study by the LSU School of Kinesiology as a “scientifically superior workout” to traditional treadmills, Jacobs Ladder has been increasingly absorbed into the training programs of professional and collegiate sports teams, police and fire departments, military bases and academies, and countless personal gyms large and small.
See Also: The Light Commercial Model Version - Jacobs Ladder 2
- Ships Fully Assembled
- Welded Tubular Steel Frame
- Solid Maple Rungs
- Dimensions: 31.25” W x 76” L x 65.5” H
- Ceiling Height: 7.5 ft.
- Weight: 325 LBS
- 40-degree Climbing Angle
- Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (Using Chest Strap)
- Warranty: 4 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor
- Applications: Functional Exercise for Rehabilitation, Circuit Training, Personal Training, High-Intensity Intervals and Endurance Training
- Color: Black
Browse More: Endurance Machines Available from Rogue