Kabuki Strength Baby Boomer
At a length of 8 inches, the Kabuki Strength Baby Boomer is 1/3 the size of the Kabuki Strength Boomstick, making it a compact, portable version of one of the industry’s top IASTM / body tempering tools.
Co-developed with strength legend Donnie Thompson himself, the Baby Boomer is manufactured in Portland, Oregon; milled from high-grade solid steel and stainless steel plated to a smooth and durable finish. The roller’s mild knurl offers added grip and creates a useful shearing effect on treated tissue, while the perfectly contoured ends are ideal for targeting specific trigger points, whether in the pectorals, shoulders, subscap, hamstrings, etc.
Donnie Thompson’s revolutionary Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) or “body tempering’ technique can help athletes diffuse muscle/adhesive tissue and achieve effective myofascial release in a fraction of the time of traditional massage rollers. Used individually or with a teammate, the highly anaerobic Baby Boomer is a game-changer for pre or post workout mobility training.
- Manufactured in Portland, OR, USA
- High-Grade Steel Construction
- Co-developed with Renowned Strength Coach Donnie Thompson
- IASTM / Body Tempering Tool
- Pre or Post Workout Mobility / Recovery work
- Length: 8” - Easy gym bag portability
- Diameter: 2”
- Weight: 6 LB, 4 oz.
- Soft Knurl for shearing effect and user grip
- Contoured ends for trigger point targeting
See Also: The Rogue DT Tempering Roller
See More: Mobility Tools Available from Rogue