Nike Metcon 4 XD Patch - Men's
The special Patch version of the Men’s Metcon 4 XD cross-trainer comes with a set of 6 exclusive patches that athletes can use to customize the ankle and tongue of each shoe (via a hook-and-loop attachment). This design also includes a new 3D-printed upper and a rubber-wrapped outsole-to-midfoot for enhanced durability; a drop-in midsole and low-profile heel for stability; and a sticky rubber forefoot for reliable traction. Nike’s innovative flywire cables remain integral to the Metcon's support structure, as well, and now incorporate with the laces of the 4 XD for a dynamic fit.
Nike's Metcon series has always been on the cutting edge when it comes to all-purpose, all-terrain footwear for cross-training. For athletes who need a strong launch foundation for lifts, grip for rope climbs and box jumps, and lightweight comfort for everyday fitness plus a way to express themselves stylistically the Metcon 4 XD Patch covers it all.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Men’s Cross-Training Shoe
- 6 attachable patches (hook-and-loop)
- 3D-printed upper for max durability
- Drop-in midsole offers a stable heel with a flexible forefoot
- Rubber tread + tri-star pattern provides excellent traction and flexibility
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces for a dynamic fit
- Web of rubber from outsole, wrapping midfoot
- TPU heel counter provides stability for lateral movements like side lunges and shuttle drills
- Color: Black
- Sizes: See Options Menu
See More: Cross Training Shoes Available from Rogue