Nike Metcon 7 - Men's
Black / Pure Platinum / Particle Gray / White
Representing a new gold standard in weight training, the Nike Metcon 7 is even tougher than previous models, with React foam for optimal comfort and lock-down lace tabs to prevent untying during high-intensity training. The shoe’s wide, flat, and flexible heel also now includes an inner plate that distributes weight from edge to edge for improved stability, while revamped rubber wraps along the arch offer better traction on rope climbs.
Breathability remains paramount with this model, too, as the Metcon 7’s lightweight mesh and strategically textured overlays keep your feet cool without sacrificing durability. Rubber tread on the outsole and up the side of the shoe provides directional traction from the training room floor to the pavement, and flywire cables integrate with the laces to secure the midfoot.
Available here in Black / Pure Platinum / Particle Gray / White. Check out the purchase area for more colorway options.
You can check out more of Nike’s cross-training shoes here.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Men’s Cross-training shoe
- Lightweight Mesh w/ textured overlays in high-wear areas
- React Foam for a comfortable, cushioned base
- Grooves in sole let forefoot bend naturally
- Rubber Wraps along arch for rope climb grip
- Tab Locks down laces with hook-and-loop closure
- Flywire Cables integrate with laces to secure midfoot
- Wide Flat Heel with inner plate for stability on squats, snatches, cleans
- Handstand Clip - minimizes wall friction for fast HSPUs
- Color: Black / Pure Platinum / Particle Gray / White
See More: Training Shoes Available from Rogue