Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit 2 - Women's
Matte Silver / Celestial Teal-Light Silver
Nike’s Metcon Flyknits are lightweight, flexible, breathable, and uniquely contoured to your foot—more like a sock than a typical training shoe—and yet still durable and versatile enough to provide comfort and stability through anything from weightlifting movements to rope climbs, box jumps, sprints and sled pushes. Few trainers ever developed can match this combination of precision fit and performance.
The Women’s Metcon Flyknit design includes a dual-density drop-in midsole, along with with a sticky rubber forefoot for grip, a low-profile heel clip for stability, and vectran filament "Flywire" technology in the midfoot for extra support. Metcons are built for a lockdown fit and a dependable flat platform foundation, improving explosiveness on heavy lifts. The shoe’s molded flex grooves and breathable mesh around the heel and ankle also make it uniquely optimized for the demands of high-intensity, cross-training athletes.
Please Note: For optimal fit, order a half-size smaller than your typical size.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Women's Cross-Training Shoe
- Flyknit cables = lightweight sock-like support
- Heel to forefoot drop: 6mm
- Heel Counter reduces drag, Heel Clip stabilizes foot in side-to-side movements
- Dual density, drop-in midsole for added cushioning and flexibility
- Mesh on heel and ankle to keep foot cool
- Sticky rubber forefoot and firm rubber heel for max stability
- Textured rubber wraps up the midfoot for durability during rope exercises
See More: Cross Training Shoes Available from Rogue