Rogue P-4 Pull-Up System
Manufactured in Ohio using US steel, the same 1x2" 11-Gauge Steel as our full-scale rigs and racks, the versatile Rogue P-4 Pull-Up System is a single, compact unit optimized for wall mounts and ceiling mounts*. Once anchored securely to concrete or wood studs, the P-4’s pull-up bar will be positioned at a 30” depth from the wall/ceiling. That’s 8” more than the depth of the P-3 Pull-up system, allowing more room for kipping movements.
The complete P-4 Pull-Up System comes standard with a 52” Pull-Up Bar, and can serve as a dependable rings station, as well. If you want to expand the set-up for more athletes, you can daisy-chain additional brackets together by spacing them out 3-4 feet apart, then running a single 1” steel tube/1.25” OD pipe through all of the brackets (5 brackets, for example, would create a 16-foot pull-up bar). In most cases, this type of pipe can be purchased at your local hardware store.
*For ceiling mounts, the P-4 is often the best option if your ceiling height is above 9’6”. If the height is between 8’ and 9’6”, a P-3 System could be a better option.
- 1x2" 11-Gauge Steel
- Depth: 30" from wall/ceiling
- Width: Can be set on 16" Stud Centers or custom width up to 48" between brackets
- Total Length: You can add brackets for miles by putting brackets in a row. 1"/1.25" Pipe can be purchased from local tube supplier in 24' lengths.
- Orientation: This unit can be setup vertically or horizontally, our unique support arm will keep this rig sturdy!
- Mounting Hardware NOT included.
- Distance between brackets: Concrete – 36", Wood Studs – 32" or 48"
- Height: 7' 6" - 8' on center of bar but this can be adjusted based on ceiling height or athlete height
All Rogue Pull-up Rig Assemblies are guaranteed against failure If properly installed!