Polar H10 Heart Rate Sensor
Along with being Polar’s most precise and accurate heart rate sensor to date, the H10 model also offers unprecedented connectivity, enabling two simultaneous Bluetooth connections as well as ANT+ hook-ups with compatible gym equipment, cycling computers and other training devices.
The Polar H10 has a built-in memory for heart rate data from one training session, which can then be transferred to the free Polar Beat fitness and training app. Users can also connect the sensor to a wide range of other fitness apps to customize their experience and track personal results over time, workout to workout.
Available in two size options, all H10 orders include a soft, comfortable strap with an adjustable buckle design for a firm fit; silicone dots to prevent slipping; and high quality electrodes that keep out interference and ensure an accurate measurement. The 5 kHz transmission means you can monitor your heart rate even while swimming, and Polar’s regular over-the-air software updates keep the H10 improving in its performance and function even after you’ve purchased it.
- Polar H10 heart rate sensor
- Polar Pro chest strap
- Polar H10 getting started guide
- Information note
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Size Options: XS-S (51-66 cm), M-XXL (65-93 cm)
- Compatibility - iOS mobile devices: iPhone 5 and later, with iOS 11 or later; Android mobile devices with Bluetooth 4.0 capability and Android 5.0 or later
- Connectivity: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart, 5 kHz
- Built-In Memory: One Training Session
- Battery: CR 2025, 400 hours of battery life with BLE and 5 kHz transmission active
- Water Resistance: 30m (Suitable for swimming)
- Strap: Soft textile material with secure buckle and slip-preventing silicone dots
- Software Updates: Via mobile phone using Polar Beat app or Polar Flow app.
See More: Polar USA Devices Available from Rogue