Rogue Butcher V2
The redesigned Rogue Butcher is the ultimate all-surface, heavy-duty push sled. Co-developed with the team at Westside Barbell, the American-built Butcher combines 74LB of 2x3” 11-Gauge Steel with a wide range of functional improvements over most traditional push sleds. This includes a black powder coating for a better grip, low and high angle hand placement options, and removable weight-bearing bars for easier storage.
Version 2 of the Butcher also comes with bolt-on feet, which can be removed and replaced with a new set if damaged. These feet can additionally be equipped with optional 0.5" thick UHMW plastic skis to protect your gym’s flooring.
The Butcher only takes about five minutes to assemble and can help increase your GPP, strength, and endurance for years to come.
- Made in the USA
- 2x3” 11-Gauge Steel
- Weight: 74LB / Weight Capacity: 500LB+
- Rogue Signature Matte Black powdercoat provides grip on handles
- Bolt-On Steel Feet can be used on any surface, fully replaceable
- Multiple bars for different pushing positions
- Compact footprint (42.25" x 47.25") and removable handles allows for easy storage, portability
- Protective UHMW plastic skis can be added to order and come with all necessary hardware
See More of Rogue’s Sleds and Yokes.