Rogue KG Competition Collars
Unmatched for precision, stability, and strength, Rogue Competition Collars are designed with the world’s most demanding weightlifters in mind. Each steel 2.5KG collar is formed through an investment casting and CNC machining process that ensures maximum integrity and a flawless surface. A unique ball lever mechanism makes it easy to add, adjust, and remove the collars, or to quickly load small plates for PR attempts.
Rogue Competition Collars are IPF Approved & meet IWF spec and calibration standards (-0/+10 gram tolerance), and their compact width enables more loadable sleeve space on the bar. This design also includes a hard-chrome finish with an engraved Rogue logo.
- Sold in Pairs
- Weight: 2.5KG each (5KG total)
- Width: approx 3" (77MM) to 3.625" (92MM)
- Precision CNC milled-steel body
- Investment-cast to maximize strength and create flawless surface texture
- Advanced Ball-Lever mechanism for firm hold, easy adjustments
- Oversized Pressure Sleeve
- Hard Chrome finish
- Engraved Rogue Logo
- IPF Approved
- Meets IWF spec and calibration standards
- 2 Year Warranty
See More: Collars Available from Rogue