Rubber Tile 24"x24"x1.5"
Available to order as a pair or in multi-packs of 6, 8, 12, and 16, these heavy-duty rubber flooring tiles can be versatile additions to any gym. Use them to build a lifting platform; as a landing pad for atlas stones; or to adjust the height on your box squats or plyo box jumps. Available in your choice of a smooth or crumb finish.
Each individual 28 LB tile measures 24” x 24” x 1.5” thick, and is manufactured from a 100% recycled SBR rubber backing, topped with a recycled SBR/EPDM wear layer. The waffled pattern on the base helps prevent sliding/movement, and the strength of the material not only protects your flooring and equipment, but can also help deaden the impact and reduce some of the noise as you train.
- 8 Tiles = 4’ x 8’ Platform
- 12 Tiles = 6’ x 8’ Platform
- 16 Tiles = 8’ x 8’ Platform
Fast Rogue Shipping
Follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Sold in packs of 2, 6, 8, 12, and 16
- Tile Weight: 28 LBS
- Dimensions: 24” x 24” x 1.5”
- Materials: 100% Recycled SBR Rubber + SBR/EPDM Wear Layer
- Choice of Smooth Finish or Crumb Finish (select from order menu)
- Color: Black
- Applications: Pad / Gym Mat for Deadlifts, Box Jumps, Box Squats, Atlas Stones, etc.
See More: Flooring and Gym Mats Available from Rogue