Multipurpose Rubber Tile
24" x 24" x 1.5"
Available individually or in multi-packs of 6, 8, 12, and 16, these heavy-duty rubber flooring tiles can be versatile additions to any gym. Use them to build a lifting platform; as a landing pad for atlas stones; or to adjust the height on your box squats or plyo box jumps.
Each individual 27 LB tile measures 24” x 24” x 1.5” thick, and is manufactured in the USA from a 100% recycled SBR rubber backing, topped with a recycled SBR/EPDM wear layer. The waffled pattern on the base helps prevent sliding/movement, and the strength of the material not only protects your flooring and equipment, but can also help deaden the impact and reduce some of the noise as you train.
- 8 Tiles = 4’ x 8’ Platform
- 12 Tiles = 6’ x 8’ Platform
- 16 Tiles = 8’ x 8’ Platform
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in the USA
- Tile Weight: 27 LBS
- Dimensions: 24” x 24” x 1.5”
- Materials: 100% Recycled SBR Rubber + SBR/EPDM Wear Layer
- Color: Black
- Applications: Pad / Gym Mat for Deadlifts, Box Jumps, Box Squats, Atlas Stones, etc.
See More: Flooring and Gym Mats Available from Rogue