Rogue Stand Up Desk
The Rogue Stand Up Desk adapts the core design of one of our 11-gauge steel squat racks to create a fully adjustable, industrial-style work station.
Extensive research in recent years suggests that standing desks can help employees reduce many common health risks associated with prolonged sitting (including obesity and cardiovascular disease), while also increasing productivity. The Rogue Stand Up Desk offers these benefits along with some innovative customization options. The Westside hole spacing on each of the desk’s 70" uprights—combined with special mounting arms—allows users to adjust the desktop height up or down to their exact, preferred level.*
The desktop itself measures a little over 4’ x 2’, and is available in stainless steel. Both desktop options include the Rogue Supply Deuce logo laser-cut into the back left corner.
The 3x3” uprights and 2x3” 11-gauge steel base section feature a standard black textured power coat finish. The Stand Up Desk ships disassembled (saving on shipping costs), and includes all necessary hardware, as well as a set of casters for optional in-office portability.
*Please Note: The desktop will need to be unbolted from the mounting arms before making height adjustments.
*The satin clear finish is a transparent finish. This will show any blemishes or marks from the manufacturing process that are present in the steel.
- Designed and Manufactured in Columbus, OH, USA
- 11-gauge Steel construction (3x3” uprights, 2x3” base tubing)
- Length: 49.375"
- Weight: 200 LB
- Width: (depth) Overall - 28.5", Desktop - 24"
- Height: Overall - 76” (including casters), Desktop – Fully Adjustable
- Desktop Surface Options: Stainless Steel
- Upright and Base Finish: Standard Black Texture Powder Coat
- Ships Disassembled, with All Hardware Included (5/8” for all main components, 1/2" for casters)
- Rogue Supply Co. branding on desktop