Rogue Weight Vest Plates
Rogue’s exclusive Weight Vest Plates were designed for use with the 5.11 TacTec Plate Carrier, but they’re also compatible with a wide range of other tactical training / weighted vests on the market (be sure to check the measurements below before purchasing).
A functional alternative to ballistic plates, these American-made, laser-cut steel vest plates are available in three size options, and can be purchased here in pairs or as part of a complete package with the 5.11 Tac Vest.
Rogue Weight Vest Plate Options:
- 3.75LB Plates - 12.125'" Tall, 10" Wide, 3/25" Thick Laser-Cut Steel, Medium Gloss Burnt Orange Powdercoat, Rogue "R" branding. One pair inside a 5.11 Tac Vest will create a total vest weight of 10 LBS (this total will vary with other vest brands). As seen in the Masters and Teen competitions at the 2017 CrossFit Games.
- 5.75LB Plates - 11.5" Tall, 10" Wide, 3/16" Thick Laser-Cut Steel, Medium Gloss Dark Red Powdercoat, Rogue "R" branding. One pair inside a 5.11 Tac Vest will create a total vest weight of 14 LBS (this total will vary with other vest brands).
- 8.75LB Plates - 11" Tall, 10" Wide, 5/16” Thick Laser-Cut Steel, Medium Gloss Black Powdercoat, Rogue logo branding. One pair inside a 5.11 Tac Vest will create a total vest weight of 20 LBS (this total will vary with other vest brands).
IMPORTANT: These plates are meant to be used strictly as a fitness accessory and should never be used as body armor.
Note: The Condor Sentry Plate Carrier is not designed to be used with the laser-cut Rogue Weight Vest Plates and the use of these plates voids the Condor warranty.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in the USA with US steel or US & CAN steel
- Sold as Pairs
- Laser-Cut Steel Construction
- For use with 5.11 Tac Vest and/or other comparable weighted vests in the industry
See More: Weight Vest Gear Available from Rogue