The RumbleRoller is a scientifically engineered mobility tool designed to mimic thumb-like, deep tissue massage pressure. This effect helps to break up knotted muscle fibers, decrease muscle tension, and diminish tightness. This roller is much more aggressive than most conventional foam rollers and is able to get deeper in the muscle fascia to reach the toughest trigger points.
Rogue currently offers the RumbleRoller in three sizes: Compact (5” diameter x 13” length), Mid-Size (5.5” x 22”), and Full-Size (6” x 31”). The design also comes in two variations of firmness:
Original - Blue
- Firm but flexible bumps
- Closest to mimicking real thumb pressure
- Great for all body parts, and works better around bony areas
- Recommended for beginners switching over from traditional foam rollers, as well as experienced users
XFirm - Black
- 36% firmer than the original RumbleRoller
- Helps with breaking up deeper, more dense muscle tissue knots
- Only recommended for experienced users with especially dense muscle tissue that doesn't respond to normal massage pressure. This model does dig deeper into thicker muscles, but may be too painful to use on some body parts.
Try using the RumbleRoller when warming-up before workouts to increase blood flow and loosen up the muscle. It can also be used after a workout or in your free time to help improve overall mobility and recovery times.
Selecting a Size:
Before buying your RumbleRoller, consider how and where it will be used. If your roller will be kept at one location such as your home or gym, buy the longest one you can afford. Its extra length will allow you to do more types of movements and transition more easily between movements. If you travel with your roller, choose one that's small enough to pack and carry. You can select your size from the order menu on this page.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Molded from a proprietary EVA/polyolefin blend outer shell
- Solid high density EVA foam core
- Several times the strength, tear and abrasion resistance of conventional foam rollers
- 2 Firmness Options (Original and XFirm)
- 3 Size Options suited to any training space
See More: Mobility and Recovery Tools Available from Rogue