Spealler SR-1S Speed Rope 2.0
The official bearing speed rope of longtime Rogue athlete and CrossFit legend Chris Spealler. This updated design features (4) hi-precision cartridge ball bearings, a 10' polyurethane cable, and 4.8" tapered handles (16.5mm diameter) with a TPE overmold for a firm, no-slip grip. Speal can hit over 250 double-unders in two minutes, so any jump rope he approves of has to be optimized for top-end revolutions.
Softer and more flexible than nylon, the 3/32" Polyurethane speed cable included with this rope is highly durable, and won’t show much coil after being rolled up in a gym bag.
Version 2.0 of the Spealler SR-1S Speed Rope also includes a new look, with a dark grey coating on the cable and overmold, laser blue handles, Rogue logo badges, and an exclusive endcap featuring the Chris Spealler "7-Fire" logo.
Check out more of Speal's preferred gear on the Chris Spealler Athlete page.
Fast Rogue Shipping:
Orders placed by 3PM ship the same day. The Rogue Shipping System allows you to track your order from the time you place it to the time it hits your door. Order today, track today.
- Exclusive speed rope of Chris Spealler (3-time Top-10 finisher at the CrossFit Games)
- 11' cables are available for taller athletes here.
- Handle Length: 4.8"
- Bearings: (4) Hi-Precision Cartridge Ball Bearings per rope
- Handle Length: 122mm / 4.8"
- Handle Diameter: 16.5mm / 0.65"
- TPE overmold for superior grip
- Polyurethane Cable: 120" long, Grey Coated 3/32" speed cable
- Adjustment: adjustable end with a fixed swaged end
- Recommend use on rubber or nonabrasive surface
- Recommend 2.3mm - Standard speed rope cable
- Recommend the 2.3mm Adjustable Screws
- Color: Speal Blue, Cool Grey
See More: Speed Ropes Available from Rogue