AIRWAAV Performance Mouthpiece
Backed by 15 years of research conducted with athletes at cadets at The Citadel, the AIRWAAV Performance Mouthpiece offers a more efficient way for high-intensity and endurance athletes to open their airways and optimize their performance.
This patented, easy-to-use device works by positioning and training the tongue down and forward when you bite down, creating an expanded, optimal airway opening. CT scans and peer-reviewed, published research on the AIRWAAV have shown that it:
- Increases the average width of a person’s airway by 9%
- Reduces the average respiratory rate by 20%
- Improving muscular endurance
- Speeds up recovery times by reducing cortisol build up levels by up to 50%
The AIRWAAV Performance Mouthpiece does NOT restrict breathing, but in fact makes breathing more natural and efficient by helping to position the tongue and jaw in a more advantageous position. To ensure comfort, the mouthpiece is also designed to be custom fitted/molded to your mouth when you receive it. Simply follow AIRWAAV’s official Fitting Guide.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Patented Mouthpiece for High Intensity and Endurance Training
- Open’s Airway by an average of 9%
- Cleaning: Toothbrush + Cold Water + Soap or Toothpaste
- One Size Fits Most*
*The device is made of a special material that can be remolded. AIRWAAV’s designers have found that after a few (three to five) wears/uses, the body will get used to the device and it will fit well consistently.