ALICE Frame & Load Trainer
Simple in design but a game-changer in the field, the Load Trainer is an innovative, fully stabilized weight post attachment that mounts easily to an A.L.I.C.E. pack frame, both included with this Rogue package. This system gives athletes the ability to carry an exact amount of weight when training on-the-move. Simply add or remove standard Olympic plates to reach your desired weight. It’s far faster and more precise than loading a traditional ruck and makes it easy for multiple athletes to utilize and customize the same unit with virtually no downtime.
The Load Trainer (6.5 LBS unloaded) is sold brand new and is paired with a lightly used ALICE frame.* Once mounted and loaded, the weight sits securely on the upper middle portion of the back, helping to reduce common injury risks over time. An included hitch pin ensures that the plates remain firmly locked in, and the mounting system prevents any wild shifting or bouncing of the Load Trainer during even high intensity use.
Manufactured in the USA from solid metal, the Load Trainer was designed by a Naval Special Warfare Operator (SWCC) and is a great tool for special warfare / military preparation. There is no longer any reason to rely on guess work when loading a ruck.
*The ALICE Frame comes with a kidney pad and shoulder straps, and the Load Trainer includes all required mounting hardware.
Please Note: The ALICE Frame you receive may appear slightly different than what is shown in this picture. They are used frames retired from the US military
- Made in the USA
- Designed by Naval Special Warfare Operator (SWCC)
- Olympic Plate Compatible Weight Pin
- Weight of Load Trainer: 6.5 LBS (10 LB when mounted to ALICE Frame)
- Hitch Pin for securing plates
- Mounting Hardware included (need only a 7/16” or 11mm wrench)
- Loading Pin Length: Plate to the center of first hole = 4.5", Plate to the center of the second hole = 5.5". The overall length of the pin is 6.5"
- Color: Green