Compex Edge 3.0 Muscle Stimulator
Version 3.0 of the Compex Edge Muscle Stimulator introduces a range of new features, including a water-resistant silicone grip sleeve, improved LCD display, a convenient center navigation button, integrated pad placement suggestions, and a lithium ion battery delivering up to 8 hours of stimulation. This advanced electrode device also now comes with 4 preset programs (including a new TENS kit) designed to stimulate healthy muscles and help facilitate and improve muscle performance.
See Also: Compex Sport Elite 3.0
(10 programs) Compex Performance 3.0
From weightlifters and football players to sprinters and cyclists, any high-performance athlete can benefit from Compex's sophisticated but easy-to-use system. The complete Edge kit comes with 12 snap electrodes, four lead wires, a USB charger, a carrying case, and the updated Muscle Stimulator control. No matter your goals, this revolutionary technology lets athletes choose the type of electro-stimulation they want and to safely target the muscle groups that need it.
Edge 3.0 Pre-Set Programs:
1. Resistance Program: Works fast and slow-twitch muscle fibers similar to effects of lightweight training.
2. Endurance Program: Helps with long duration aerobic activities and increases muscle resistance to fatigue by building slow twitch muscle fibers.
3. Training Recovery / Active Recovery Program: Facilitates relaxation aid of muscles and helps reduce muscle soreness and stiffness following competition or demanding workouts.
4. Pain Relief / TENS: Helps decrease the intensity of pain and increase motion and function.
Compex Edge 3.0 package includes:
- Blue Stimulator Control w/ 4 Programs (140x80x25mm, 210g)
- USB Charger
- Downloadable Quick Start Guide
- Carrying Case
- (4) Color Coded Lead Wires
- 2"x4" Snap Electrodes (2 packs of 2)*
- 2"x2" Dual Snap Electrodes (2 packs of 4)*
*Replacement Electrodes Can Also Be Ordered Separately as Individual Packs
Browse More: Electronic Muscle Stimulators Available from Rogue