Trigger Point’s original GRID® Foam Roller features a patented multi-density foam surface with a durable, hollow core design. Available here in Pink, this lightweight (1.5 LB) and compact (13” long x 5” diameter) massaging tool is great for anytime/anywhere use, allowing athletes to target nagging muscle pain and tightness with firm, customizable compression.
Please Note: Additional GRID color options are available in the order menu, and a larger model, the GRID 2.0 (26" x 5.5"), is sold separately.
The exterior, patterned channels of the GRID Foam Roller replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands, and allow the treated tissue to aerate, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen. There are (3) Proprietary Distrodensity Zones built into the roller’s design, offering more control and versatility to suit your treatment preferences:
- High & Firm Zones: Function like the fingertips
- Tubular Zones: Like the grip of the extended fingers
- Low & Flat Zones: Act like the palm of the hand
The GRID’s hard, hollow core is also wrapped in EVA foam, making it firmer and more durable than some traditional foam rollers.
Uses / Applications:
- Comprehensive core body workout
- Crunches to bicycles to pushups - use it to challenge core muscles
- Incorporate it into daily workout routines
- Compact; travel with it and workout anywhere
Fast Rogue Shipping
Follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Foam Roller / Massaging Tool
- Weight: 1.5 LBS
- Dimensions: 13” L x 5” diameter
- EVA Foam
- GRID Pattern Channels
- Color: Pink (See additional colorways in the order menu)
See More: The Grid 2.0 (Double Length) | Grid X (Double Firmness) | Grid STK (with Handles)