The Hyperice Venom represents a new class of wearable, vibrating heat wrap—utilizing advanced technology to give athletes a truly customized recovery treatment for lower back pain and stiffness. This premium plush Neoprene wrap includes a detachable lithium-ion battery pack and a built-in digital touchscreen control to instantly adjust the temperature, vibration pattern, and timer/countdown for each treatment session.
The heat itself is distributed via embedded nanotechnology, with four evenly spaced vibration pods providing a comfortable deep massage. For regular use, simply wrap the Venom around the lower back area (One Size Fits All), attaching the strap snugly so that the vibration pods are centered on the back. Then, select your desired settings, press START, and get a precision pre or post-workout massage while on the go.
Do not operate the Venom in or around water, and do not use it continuously for more than one hour. After one hour use, allow the unit to rest for 30 minutes before re-using. Unplug the charger from the battery after charging or prior to use. Venom will not function while charger is plugged into battery. For storage or travel, remove the battery and store it in the supplied carton box.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Digital Touch Screen Control
- Nanotechnology Heat
- Vibration Pods x4
- Adjustable Contour-Fitted Waistband (One Size Fits All up to XL)
- Detachable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Premium Plush (tm)
- AC Charger: 110-240V 50/60Hz - .5A - 16.8VDC-1A
- Heat (approx): Level 1, 130F (55C) / Level 2, 145F (63C) / Level 3, 160F (72C) Vibration Frequency 88 Hz
- Weight 3 lbs / 1.6 kg (including charger)
- Designed in California / Made in China
- Color: Black
Important: If any of the following apply to you, please speak to a doctor before using Hyperice Venom:
- Diabetes with complications such as neuropathy or retinal damage
- Wearing a pace-maker
- Recent surgery
- Epilepsy or Migraines
- Herniated disks
- Spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis, or spondylosis
- Recent joint replacements or IUD’s
- Metal pins or plates or any concerns about your physical health
*Frail individuals and children should be accompanied by an adult when using any vibration device.