PowerBlock Pro Dumbbells
One set of PowerBlock Pro 50 Dumbbells can replace 20 pairs of traditional DBs (the equivalent of 1049 LBS of free weights), as users can adjust the weight in 2.5 LB increments all the way up to 50 LBS on each hand. This innovation can save gyms dramatically on both purchase costs and storage space.
Please Note: The Pro 50 is not an expandable unit. More PowerBlock variations can be found here.
Each PowerBlock Pro 50 features urethane-coated steel weight plates and color-coded side rails that correspond to a clear weight reference chart on the handle. To change the weight in just seconds, slide the provided selector pin into the rails at the weight you want; the durable polypropylene pin is magnetized to ensure it stays locked in. Then reach inside the "core" and grab the ergonomic, rubber-grip handle. When you lift the handle, the weight you selected is lifted along with it.
Want to make micro-adjustments as you train? The 'Auto-Lock' lever on the handle enables the removal of two chrome ballast weights within the lower tubes of the block. To remove the inner weights, tilt the handle back so the weights don't spill out, then pull the lever down. Carefully remove the inner weights and put them aside or in your PowerBlock Stand or PowerBlock Cart. Then drop the handle back in the weight stack to close the lever, or do it manually. To add the weights back into the handle reverse the process.
- Sold In Pairs
- Dimensions : 13″L x 7” W x 7.25″ H
- Steel Weight Plates - Black Urethane molded
- Weight Increments : 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20, 22.5, 25, 27.5, 30, 32.5, 35, 37.5, 40, 42.5, 45, 47.5 and 50 LBS (per hand)
- Rubber Grip Handle with Auto-Lock feature
- Contoured TPR Grip / 1.5” Dia (38mm)
- Color-Coded Weight Bands + Polypropylene Selector Pin
- 1 Pair Replaces 20 pairs of traditional dumbbells, the equivalent of 1049 LBS of free weights
See More: PowerBlock Products Available from Rogue