Rehband RX 5mm Knee Sleeve
The Rx Carbon Black Knee Sleeve offers a new low-profile, tac-style design with all the same great benefits of Rehband’s widely trusted SBR/Neoprene supports. Available here in a non-restrictive 5mm thickness, this sleeve delivers consistent soft tissue compression, warmth, and receptive input to the muscles and joints. Used regularly during workouts, this can help reduce common knee pain and swelling while improving overall stability and coordination.
Carbon Black Knee Sleeves were developed with feedback from leading athletes, as well as members of the military, police and rescue units. Along with helping to prevent common knee discomfort, they can also assist anyone recovering from a knee injury, as well as high-intensity athletes (Strongman, cross-training, etc.) who may want to work on their form without over-stressing their knee joints during squats, Oly lifts, etc.
See Also:The thicker 7mm RX Carbon Black Knee Sleeve
Fast Rogue Shipping
Follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Sold Individually
- NEW Updated Carbon Black Design
- Thickness: 5mm
- Foam Construction: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Cover and Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Engineered for varied training, such as weightlifting and circuit training
- Promotes blood flow to reduce inflammation and enhance recovery
- Provides superior joint stability and safety
- Regular use can relieve knee pain and swelling
- Fits Right or Left Knee
- Machine washable (40°) | Laundry bag is recommended | Air drying only
Use the sizing chart below to determine which size knee sleeve is best for you. If you’re looking for a tighter, competition fit, consider selecting a sleeve one size smaller than the chart suggests.
|Upper Calf Circumference
||31CM - 33CM
||33CM - 35CM
||35CM - 37CM
||37CM - 40CM
||40CM - 43CM
||43CM - 46CM
How to Size: Measure circumference of leg 10CM below the knee cap
See: Rogue's Complete Catalog of Knee Sleeves Here