Rogue Camille Series Medball – 14 LB
Co-developed with Rogue athlete and 2014 Reebok CrossFit Games champion Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, the 14 LB “Camille Series” Medball includes the same durable vinyl shell and double-stitched seams as our standard medicine balls, with a new, custom-branded design.
The Camille Series Medball measures 14” in diameter and is individually constructed, stitched, and tested at our manufacturing facility in Columbus, OH. Each medball includes a fill material that’s substantial enough to help the ball keep its shape through repeated use, but also forgiving enough for athletes to safely stop or catch the ball at high velocity.
Camille’s design features a blue shell with large white panels on each side—one displaying the Rogue logo and the other showing Camille’s trademark script “CLB” insignia.
- Part of the Camille Leblanc-Bazinet Signature Series
- Made in Columbus, Ohio
- Weight: 14 LB
- Diameter: 14”
- Coated Vinyl Shell – moisture and scuff resistant
- Soft Shell safe to use at high speeds, but strong enough to maintain stable shape
- Double-stitched paracord threading on seams
- Color: Blue with White & Black branding (Rogue and CLB logos)
Rogue Medicine Balls come with a Two-Year Warranty from date of purchase. Warranty is voided if product is abused by repeated impact on a rough, aggregate surface or slamming the product on the ground from overhead.