Rogue Monster Stall Bars
Rogue Stall Bars adapt the classic Swedish Ladder gymnastics apparatus into a heavy-duty 21st-century training tool—with almost limitless applications for any type of athlete. This version of the kit is designed exclusively for use with Rogue Monster Series rigs and racks, attaching to any 43" wide space using 100" or 108" keyhole uprights. For greater stability and safety, the Stall Bars should only be mounted to a rig or rack that is securely fastened to the floor.
The complete Monster Stall Bars package, which ships unassembled, includes:
- Steel Mounting Plates (0.375" thick) with Sockets, finished in our MG Black powdercoat
- 15 Oak Dowels measuring 1.5" in diameter and 43" in width
- All required 1" hardware for installation.
- Laser-cut Rogue “R” logos in the right side mounting plates and protruding right top plate
For set-up, the wood dowels feed securely into the steel sockets, creating the ladder’s rungs. The first rung is 6.375" off the floor; the second rung is 8" above the first; and all rungs above that are spaced 6" on center. The very top rung functions as a Pull-Up Bar, and jets out 3.5" from the rest of the unit—the top mounting plate extends out 5” to achieve this. The total height of the entire unit is 90.375" from the floor to the top of the highest plate, and 89” from floor to pull-up bar.
Background On Stall Bars
Dating back to the 19th century, stall bars have served as a simple, customizable tool for targeted stretching and bodyweight training—helping athletes develop better balance, flexibility, and core strength. Once associated more with gymnastic training, the ladder’s benefits have recently been embraced by trainers working with everyone from martial artists to powerlifters, and it's shown great benefits for mobility, rehab and prehab work. Pound for pound, it’s hard to find a more versatile piece of equipment.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in the USA with US steel
- Compatible ONLY with Rogue Monster Series rigs and racks
- Height: 90.375"
- Steel Mounting Plates w/ MG Black Powdercoat finish & Rogue R branding
- 15 Oak Dowels included
- Ships Unassembled. All hardware included.
See Also: Infinity - Monster Lite Stall Bars (Rack and Wall Mounted)