Rogue Urethane Dumbbells
Rogue Urethane Dumbbells are sold in pairs and available in 5LB increments up to 150LB. As an alternative to traditional rubberized bells, this design features solid steel heads with a durable, shock-absorbent urethane plating, fully over-molded to the center. The heads are welded to a 6" straight hardened chrome handle to create a solid, single-piece dumbbell that moves fluidly and compactly and won’t damage your flooring on a drop.
Each precision-machined handle on Rogue’s Urethane Dumbbells is the same 6" in length and includes a medium-grade knurling for a firm but comfortable grip. The handle diameter is 31MM and 34MM for bells 45LB and 50LB and up.
The dumbbell heads vary in diameter from 127MM (for 5LB - 15LB sizes) up to 204MM for bells 130LB and up. Each is finished in a distinct black matte with bright, clear increment markings and the Rogue logo in grey print. The combination of the urethane plating and textured finish makes these dumbbells uniquely low-maintenance, looking like new even after long periods of use.
- Sold in Pairs
- Weight Increments: 5LB – 150LB
- Solid Steel Heads with Black Urethane Plating
- Straight 6” Hardened Chrome Handle
- Medium-grade knurling for optimal grip
- Fully welded as single-piece unit
- Tolerance: +/- 3% of claimed weight
- Black matte finish for clean, sleek look
- Rogue logo and weight measurement in white print on black
See More: Dumbbells Available from Rogue
Dumbbell Head Diameter:
||5LB - 15LB
||20LB - 30LB
||35LB - 45LB
||50LB - 125LB
||130LB - 150LB