TechNiche KewlFit Vest
A convenient, comfortable alternative to traditional ice packs and gel packs, the KewlFit Performance Enhancement Vest cools the body—before, during or after you train— to help maximize the benefits of a workout.
Available in four sizes, this lightweight zippered vest includes mesh ventilation panels and an adjustable side gusset, making it adaptable and comfortable on any body type. There are multiple cooling options, as well, with both the built-in HyperKewl fabric and a pair of removable Phase Change Cooling Packs (57 degrees F, 14 degrees C)—one for the chest and one for the back. These packs have been shown to effectively stimulate the body's brown fat, which can dramatically increase the user's metabolic rate.
You can use the TechNiche KewlFit Vest:
- To pre-cool before you train to reduce cardiovascular strain and increase endurance*
- During a workout for potential muscle building benefits similar to high altitude training
- After your workout to cool down without the drastic temperature change of ice packs
*Studies have shown that athletes who pre-cool prior to a workout can perform at their highest level for 10-20% longer than athletes who don't.
The vest is washable and comes in a Kewler Carry Bag to maintain its temperature in transport.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Cooling Athletic Vest - unisex
- Mesh Ventilation and Adjustable Side Gusset
- Front Zipper
- Cotton Material = soft comfort plus easy to wash
- Includes (2) Cool Pax Phase Change Cooling Military Vest Inserts (7065 w/velcro) - 14 degrees C, 57 degrees F
- Includes (1) insulated Kewler Bag
- Vest Color: Black, Grey & Blue
- 4 Sizes: Reference the Fit Guide below to determine yours
Chest: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the bust. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
Browse More: Mobility and Recovery Accessories Available from Rogue