Ask the Doctor – Strength Magazine – October, 1926

You are first of all advised to consult a local Neurologist or Internist to see if there is any deficiency in the glands. You are apparently underweight, and in selected cases, but not all depending on the skill of the doctor in diagnosis, the pituitary glands stimulate growth. Very little can be clone to stimulate the action of ductless glands and anything that could be done would be a mere experiment.

Stark CenterUniversity of Texas