Torque Fitness Tank M4
The TANK™ M4 from Torque Fitness is another variation on Torque’s game-changing push sled on wheels. Rather than relying on friction-based resistance like most weighted sleds on the market, the TANK™ operates more like a fan bike, with a magnetic + flywheel design that automatically increases resistance as the sled is pushed faster; with no need to stop and load or unload plates. Because the TANK’s steel frame sits on four oversized, all-surface tires, the sled can also be used indoor and outdoor, from turf to pavement, producing far less noise than friction sleds and no gouging! Its electrostatic paint finish also protects it effectively from the elements.
The Tank M4 is bi-directional, eliminating the need to turn the unit around, which also reduces path width reserved for TANK™ runs. Other new features introduced with the M4 include:
- 4-Wheel Brake Resistance - don’t need to load plates to prevent “rising up”
- 3 Pre-Set Resistance Levels - Can be set independently at each end of the sled, enabling one setting on the push and another on the pull
- Redesigned, Removable Handles with Multi-Position Tow Bar
- Optional Weight Horn (for athletes who want to performance more intense towing exercises)
The patent-pending design weighs 198 LBS (89.8kg) and measures 52.4” x 31.9” x 37.1”, with the durable frame and welds backed by a 10-year warranty. As with all members of the TANK™ family, the M4 is optimized for all types of push and pull sled training, with functionality across all skill levels, convenient portability, and High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T) potential (14 minutes of a TANK™ workout = an hour on a treadmill).
For a similar design with even more features, see the TANK MX.
Compatible Torque Accessories:
- 4-Wheel Push Sled
- 3 Standard Resistance Level Settings
- Magnetic Variable Resistance means resistance increases the faster you push/pull
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- No Need to Load Extra Weights
- Resistance Brakes for Safety
- Color: Black
Browse More: Weight Sleds Available from Rogue