Introduction to Strongman Training DVD
Produced and hosted by accomplished Strongmen Jedd Johnson and Steve Slater, the Introduction to Strongman Training DVD is an in-depth but down-to-earth guide to training like the pros do, with helpful tips and instruction that can apply to anyone looking to improve their real world strength, endurance, pain tolerance, grip, and muscle coordination.
Examples of one-of-a-kind insights covered in this video include:
- The top 3 mistakes that new Strongman Trainees commit at Steve's training facility
- How the principle of Dynamic Center of Gravity sets Odd Object training apart from any other type of strength training discipline
- What to look for in a good Yoke and why you should NEVER buy some Yokes...EVER
Plus a whole lot more . . .
Message from the video's co-creator and grip strength record holder Jedd Johnson:
“Remember, Strongman Training is loaded with benefits and anyone interested in increasing their strength and power can do so with Strongman Training. But doing so injury-free is the most important thing, and that is where this DVD comes in. . . . If you think you are already strong and powerful enough to dominate against everyone else, then this DVD is not for you. However, if you know that there is always room for improvement in your game, then click the button.”
Fast Rogue Shipping
Follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Instructional DVD (Region 1)
- Created by Jedd Johnson and Steve Slater (of Slaters Hardware)
- Basics Covered Include: Warm up, Support Gear, Log Press, Tire Flip, Odd Objects, Farmers Walk, Yoke, Atlas Stones, Injury Prevention
See More: Training DVDs and Blu-Rays Available from Rogue
Browse All: Strongman Gear Available from Rogue