Mobility Star - Ninja
The Ninja Star is a Black Anodized Aluminum new variation on the patented Mobility Star design. Manufactured in Chattanooga, Tennessee, this four-sided, ergonomically curved massage tool features a corrosion-resistant aluminum construction, rather than the stainless steel of the original model.
The innovative Mobility Star line-up was developed by gym owner and massage therapist Mike Alley, who wanted a new, precision method for targeting trigger points and muscle bellies. Whether used as an alternative or complement to traditional foam rollers and massage balls, the Ninja Star’s compact size and unique contours align with the natural curves of the body—making it great for working out stiffness in the calves, thighs, hips, forearms, etc
Benefits of the Mobility Star - Ninja:
- Provides vibrational feedback
- Allows you to work on fascia and muscles with the same tool
- Reduces the amount of pressure you need to apply
- Relieves stress on fingers & hands
- Lightweight, portable, easy to use anywhere
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Made in the USA
- Patented Design - Four-sided, with ergonomic curvature
- Corrosion Resistant Aluminum
- Black Anodized Aluminum
- Dimensions: 4"x4"
Browse More Mobility tools Available from Rogue