Rogue Crown Pull-Up Bar
The Rogue Crown Pull-Up Bar connects easily to any Infinity or Monster Lite crossmember with holes, creating a dynamic multi-grip, face-mount pull-up station unlike anything else in the industry.
Great for large training facilities with multiple athletes or for garage gyms looking for maximum space efficiency and versatility, the ergonomically designed Crown Pull-Up Bar allows users to train wide and narrow grips, as well as pronated, supinated, and neutral grip styles—all in one crossmember.
The outside neutral grips are 2" in diameter to work grip strength, while the rest of the bars are the standard 1.25" diameter. We've also welded on two pairs of 3" and 4" pull-up spheres for even more grip training. The 3" spheres are spaced 16" on center while the 4" are 32" on center.
The unit ships with four bolt assemblies (3.5" long hardware for Infinity and 4.5" long hardware for Monster Lite) depending on which depth you select from the drop-down menu on the right.
- Made in the USA with US steel
- Mounts to any Infinity or Monster Lite 43" or 70" Crossmember with Holes
- Width: 47" (Pull-up Bar), 38" (Mounting Plate)
- Height: 7.5"
- Outward extension from mounting plate: 17"
- Bar Grips: 1.25” diameter standard grip, 2" diameter fat grips (1” schedule 40 tubing, 1.5" schedule 40 tubing)
- Welded Spheres: 3” and 4” diameter (0.118” wall thickness)
- Mounting Plate: 0.375" thick steel with holes 2" on center
- Signature Black Powder Coat finish for firm grip
- Mounting hardware included